Minneapolis has a dramatic riverfront skyline, three professional sports stadiums within 1.3 miles, so much art you’re literally surrounded by it and a theater on almost every corner. A culture committed to perfecting the craft of the brew, the best park system in the nation, and a foodie paradise where you can get Nordic cuisine for breakfast, Ethiopian for lunch and this thing called a “Jucy Lucy” or cheese-stuffed burger for dinner. You can even enjoy cocktails on a Ferris wheel. It is a place to bring your dancing shoes and party at festivals all year round, enjoy four gorgeous seasons surrounded by 13 lakes, the Mississippi River and a waterfall.
The Optometrist opening is for full-time with corporate practice in Woodbury, MN. Both experienced ODs and new grads are welcome to apply.
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Average 3 patients an hour, busy will see more
- Tech will take medical history and pre-test
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $140K base salary + Monthly bonus potential (not based on sales)
- Work 5-days out a week – Monday – Saturday
- Take a Saturday off – Practice will work with their doctors to ensure they have the days off they need
- Health, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, CE. Other benefits include Paid time off (increases with tenure!), Paid holidays, 401(k) or Simple IRA
- The entire benefits package is over $30k in employer contributions
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of MN
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred O.D. licensed in MN.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
Post expires on Friday October 4th, 2019