Academic Offer Catalog Faculty Academic Program Continuing Education Financial Aid Registrar Office Class Schedules Library (CAI) Center for Informatics (CIT) Medical Plan Online Services
How do I renew my existing student or faculty EyeDock account?
1. Log into your existing EyeDock account.
2. Go to the “Your Membership Information” webpage: http://www.eyedock.com/amember/member.php.
3. On the right side under “Membership Type” select "1 year subscription".
4. Under “Payment System”, select "Offline Payment”.
5. Enter in the IAUPR coupon code, F4F910B.
How do I register if I don’t already have a student or faculty EyeDock account?
Follow the directions carefully to ensure that your account is validated.
1. Register at http://www.eyedock.com/amember/signup.php.
2. Choose the "1 year subscription" option.
3. Under payment method, select “offline payment”.
4. Under the practice name, enter your school and anticipated graduation year, e.g. “IAUPR 2011”. Faculty should enter, “IAUPR faculty”.
5. Register with your school .edu e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. For referral source, select “student or faculty membership”.
7. Enter in the IAUPR coupon code, F4F910B.
What is EyeDock.com?
EyeDock.com is the leading online clinical reference for eye care professionals, featuring a searchable contact lens and ocular pharmaceuticals database, an ICD-9 lookup, and clinical calculators to streamline contact lens prescribing. Founded in 2003 by two optometrists in clinical practice, EyeDock.com has about 2,500 subscribers. For more information, check out our tutorial.
How much does a subscription to EyeDock normally cost?
An annual subscription to EyeDock.com is $43, which is less than the cost of Tyler’s Quarterly. However current optometry students and faculty at IAUPR are eligible to access EyeDock absolutely free – no strings attached!
Can I share these instructions with someone at another optometry school?
We encourage you to tell your friends about EyeDock. However the registration instructions and coupon code are specific to your school. There are a limited number of registrations for the coupon code. If we discover that you are not a student or faculty member at IAUPR, we will disable your account.
Can I use the EyeDock iPhone application with this subscription?
Yes, students or faculty have access to using the EyeDock iPhone app. To learn more about the EyeDock app watch our YouTube video or visit iTunes.
Why is EyeDock providing free access?
As the founders of EyeDock, we are passionate about optometry. This is our way of giving back. All we ask is that you consider sharing with us feedback on what you like and what you don’t, so that we may continue improving our service.
Todd M Zarwell, OD, FAAO
Brian Chou, OD, FAAO
Developers of EyeDock.com