City, State: Aiken, SC
Optometrist join our team and enjoy great recreation and southern hospitality. With numerous locations in the Central Savannah River Area of South Carolina and Georgia, this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
About the Practice
We are a well-established practice with multiple locations in both South Carolina and Georgia that enjoys a good standing in the community using all state-of-the-art equipment as well as performing and co-managing our own in house LASIK.
About the Career
- Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome!
- Here, the responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, eliminating administrative work and staffing issues. This even includes your insurance credentialing.
- Enjoy a guaranteed generous salary, bonuses, paid time off, comprehensive benefits with both Medical and Dental, 1k CE reimbursement and even a simple IRA. We cannot be beat!
- With locations in Augusta, Georgia and just across the state line in beautiful Aiken, South Carolina, you can choose which state you prefer to reside in.
- 10-15% of daily patient load will be co-managing therapeutics from glaucoma to LASIK.
- Optometrist with state licensure for both Georgia and South Carolina are preferred. If you have only one state, we understand. We will cover state license costs as well as malpractice insurance.
- Relocation expenses are negotiable, please inquire.
About the Area
- Legendary golf, endless miles of outstanding hiking, kayaking, and world-class mountain biking on the Forks Area Trail System.
- Some of the best horse training in America located in Aiken, South Carolina
- An abundant resurgence of artisan restaurants, local crafting, and fresh markets
- Amazing public and private school systems in both Aiken and Augusta area.
- Overall great place to plan, raise a family and become part of a great community.
As a unique practice model, this is an incredible opportunity to earn an above-average compensation package and bonus potential without the worry of managing the practice. We support our doctors by letting them do what they do best – practice Optometry. Can you see yourself enjoying this career and providing quality care for your patients? If so, this job is right for you, then apply today!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call 866.412.4115 x 700
Post expires on Monday August 19th, 2019