City, State: Augusta, GA
Optometrist – Full-Time position in Beautiful Augusta GA
Our multi-location practice is committed to providing exceptional results for every patient that we see, as well we take great pride in being instrumental in community involvement and work-life balance. Let us do the heavy lifting, supporting your goals with building a practice with your personality, care, enthusiasm, and leadership.
Our career opportunity comes complete with:
- Augusta has that perfect balance of a big city feel while living in a beautiful city with a small-town vibe.
- Southern Hospitality at its finest with some of the friendliest people you will ever meet right here in the Central Savanah River Area of Richmond County.
- A sizable and loyal patient base that is growing every day;
- Top-notch reputation not just in the community, but among your peers and staff at the nearby Augusta University’s Medical College of Georgia;
- Great low cost of living, as compared to other cities in the southeastern US;
- Excellent, well-trained technicians and opticians to assist you in every part of the patient experience.
- Take a load off with our top-notch billing, insurance, and scheduling team to handle all the clerical needs. We want to assure you that we allow you to do what you do best, focus on your patients.
- You will enjoy a generous salary, paid time off, CE stipend, Simple IRA and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package;
- Moving expenses are negotiable
- Last but certainly not least, THE MASTERS!
This is a terrific opportunity for an enthusiastic Optometrist looking to work in a professional environment. We are dedicated to providing patient-centered care, as well as building a unique practice environment where you can grow as a professional!
Post expires on Monday August 19th, 2019