According to Google, Eagan is a suburb town in the Minneapolis/St. Paul southern metro area with a population of 66,102. Google states that “Eagan is in Dakota County and is one of the best places to live in Minnesota. The public schools in Eagan are highly rated.”
Egan is surrounded by 130 miles of walking trails, 350 lakes and ponds, and 54 municipal parks. It is also the home of the largest outlet mall and municipal waterpark in the Upper Midwest – Twin Cities Premium Outlets and Cascade Bay!
Eagan is only 5 – 10 minutes away from Mall of America® and the Minnesota Zoo, 20 minutes from Valleyfair Amusement Park, and 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. It is also the proud new home of the Minnesota Vikings!
Highlights of the practice opportunity are:
Responsibilities of the Optometrist (OD):
- Perform comprehensive eye health and vision examinations
- Diagnose ocular disease and vision disorders
- Contact Lens fittings
- Average 3 patients an hour, busy will see more
- Tech will take medical history and pre-test
- Counsel patients regarding their vision needs
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD) position:
- $140K base salary + Monthly bonus potential (not based on sales)
- Work 5-days out a week – Monday – Saturday
- Take a Saturday off – Practice will work with their doctors to ensure they have the days off they need
- Health, Dental, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance, CE. Other benefits include Paid time off (increases with tenure!), Paid holidays, 401(k) or Simple IRA
- The entire benefits package is over $30k in employer contributions
- W-2 Employee
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD):
- Doctorate of Optometry degree (OD)
- Prefer license to practice in the state of MN
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Preferred O.D. licensed in MN.
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
Post expires on Friday October 4th, 2019