Currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity with a private MD/OD practice in the Sterling Heights area. The ideal candidate will be residency trained in Ocular disease or have experience with medical optometry.
Benefits for the Optometrist (OD)
- Full time, M-F with no weekends
- State of the art practice with all equipment necessary to practice full-scope
- Well trained staff and great work environment
- Excellent salary plus full benefits package including 401K, etc
- Prefer residency trained or experience with medical optometry
Requirements of the Optometrist (OD)
- Doctor of Optometry degree (OD)
- License to practice in the state of MI
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Contact Sheri for details
ETS Vision specializes in recruiting Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!
Post expires on Sunday September 1st, 2019