City, State: Yakima, WA
Optometrists, the most exciting opportunity of a lifetime has become available in Yakima, WA
We are a community-loved, well-known and longtime established practice in Yakima, Washington that treats everything from pediatrics to geriatrics using state-of-the-art equipment. If you’re as passionate for maximizing quality-of-live as we are, then we are looking for YOU.
Located in the Yakima Valley, below the beautiful Cascade mountains, you’ll find the area has a low cost of living and offers many sought after amenities just minutes away including countless outdoor and family activities such as camping, waterskiing, skiing, hiking, mountain climbing, and world-class fishing.
Our career opportunity comes complete with:
• A sizable and loyal patient base that is growing every day;
• Excellent, well-trained ophthalmic technicians/scribes to assist your exam process;
• Top-notch reputation among not only the Yakima community but also among your peers in the pacific northwest;
• The encouragement to manage and co-manage basic ocular pathology with your colleagues;
• A billing, insurance, and scheduling team to handle all of the clerical needs.
• You will enjoy a generous salary, paid time off, CE stipend and a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package; and,
• Future ownership opportunity with purchase assistance being part of the benefits package.
Here at the Yakima Vision Center, we value Optometrists who are passionate about their careers and providing quality care for their patients. We want you to enjoy work-free evening and weekends to spend taking in all the beauty, hospitality, and adventure that the Yakima Valley has to offer.
Apply now and don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to grow as part of an amazing practice in an outstanding community. WA license required.
Ready to join us? Send your CV to email@example.com , contact me directly at 866.412.4115 x 700
imatters is the leading eye care staffing company in the US, we are a service provided by the client to ensure your best experience in interviewing, and that you love your job!
its all free, and from fellow eye care professionals that want the best for you! see more about us at www.imatters.net
Post expires on Monday August 19th, 2019