Amazing VP opportunity for an OD with an established company focused on business solutions for the optical industry optometry. Dedicated to advancing their Member Health initiatives to improve the standard of care of their members’ visual and health needs. This position will work closely with the healthcare and disease management industry to advance eye care as part of overall member health and wellness. This position will lead a clinical and non-clinical team to positively impact population-based care measures and factors that influence health. MUST be willing to relocate to Sacramento, CA.
- OD has over 7 years of management experience.
- Experience managing large projects that required working across a large organization and relying on business partners and matrixes team members.
- Experience developing disease management, wellness management or population health programs to reduce chronic conditions and improve member health (especially interested in diabetes).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and program/project management skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at an executive level.
- Experience working with external business partners to develop joint employee or member disease management programs.
For more information on this or other opportunities nationwide, contact Alexander@theeyegroup.com or visit us at www.theeyegroup.com. We exclusively recruit for optometry and ophthalmology practices at no cost to those seeking a job. All inquiries are strictly confidential
Post expires on Monday September 30th, 2019