The incumbent will be responsible for the care of visual health in primary care. The optometrist is legally trained and authorized to determine the state of visual health and the functional assessment of the accommodative, refractive, structural, and motor components of the visual system.
Experience and education requirements:
• Doctoral Degree in Optometry from an accredited university.
• Permanent license to practice Optometry in Puerto Rico.
• Continuing education credits consistent with your specialty.
• Ability to perform different tasks.
• Preferably significant knowledge of your profession’s practices within a primary care setting.
• Demonstrated success in providing patient care and support within an organization of comparable pace and complexity.
Luis R. Barreto Hernández | Director de Recursos Humanos
Migrant Health Center, Western Region Inc.
Tel. 787.831.5800 ext. 0267
Post expires on Monday January 11th, 2021