This well-established company is looking for a special kind of Doctor that enjoys working in a non-profit clinic! This position is two days a week (you choose which 2 days), and is perfect for an O.D. who needs to pick up a few days each week. Flexible hours each day. O.D. can work with any state license- FL license not required due to sovereign immunity.
Highlights of this practice opportunity are:
- Medical & primary eye care
- No weekends – work two weekdays
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Clinic supervisor on site
- OCT on-premises
- See 15-18 patients a day
- Work hours: 9 am to 4 pm -one hour lunch
- Malpractice covered
- $75.00 an hour compensation
- Perfect job for Docs looking to give back and would like extra 2 days work
- Very appreciative patients
- Potential for full time in 2021
Requirements: O.D. licensed in any state. Excellent clinical and communication skills.
Send me your resume/CV today!
Make all inquiries directly through Marc Arrington. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/Text: (540) 206-2757
ETS Vision specializes in placing Optometrists/Ophthalmologists in top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client. (Hiring practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as an Optometrist/Ophthalmologist, send your resume/CV today!
Visit our web page: www.etsvision.com
Post expires on Sunday November 29th, 2020