In your moments of happiness, worries, and sorrows, I am here to listen, I am here to help you, and always willing to talk.
We accomplish our Mission from a Pastoral that is:
- Life-giving: We offer you accompaniment on vocation and faith matters and on crisis and decisions making moments offering a confidentiality environment.
- Institutional: We express the Christian and ecumenical character of the institution.
- Social: We contribute to the development of new models that helps us respond to present social and moral challenges to project our ecumenical and Christian values.
- Theological reflections
- Prayer and Preaching Service
- Spiritual Counseling
- Pastoral Care
- Solidary accompaniment
- Opportunities for Bible study
- Worship moments
- Meditation and Prayer Moments
- Community Service
The Chaplaincy Office invites you to explore these links for spiritual care
|Worship Tracks||Gatherings Photos||Aposento Alto|
Christmas Mass Service / Misa de Aguinaldo
Reverend. Ileana Vargas Santiago, Director of Chaplaincy Office
(787) 765-1915 ext. 1013