- Primary care lab 1,2 &3
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus
- Doctoral Degree in Optometry from Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus
RECENT COURSES TAUGHT/CLINICAL INSTRUCTION
- Clinical instructor for Fourth-year students
PUBLICATIONS, POSTERS, AND PRESENTATIONS
- Publication and poster AOA 2002 – Eccentric Fixation therapy in an adult (coauthor)
- Poster IAU 2013 – Juvinile Onset POAG
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTIONS
- Sub-treasurer “Colegio de Optómetras” (Optometrist Professional Association, Puerto Rico)
- Member of ASVO (VOSH)
- Clinical Director Rio Piedras Clinic, 2004-2016.
- Clinical Director Patillas Clinic, 1993-1995.
- RESC- Maunabo 2015
- The mobile unit of San Juan
- Animal rescuer
Dr. Jacqueline Deval Boneta completed a Doctor in Optometry Degree at the Inter-American University, School of Optometry. Dr. Deval is a member of the Optometrist Professional Association of Puerto Rico as treasurer. At this time, Dr. Deval is a clinical instructor for fourth-year students and has a full commitment to community services.